Saturday, May 19, 2012

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

                                                                

I've only read a few of Agatha Christie's novels so I sometimes forget why she is the Queen of the mystery novel. I can't really say much about this book other than there is a group of people on an island and they die one by one and they know full well that one of them is the killer. And it's brilliant.

Murder on the Orient Express is also brilliant. I'm going to keep this short because you really need to experience these on your own. If you are a mystery fan then these two novels are almost required reading. The plotting is intricate and you won't see the end coming.

As always, drop me a line at jeffsemonis@yahoo.com or on twitter @jeffsbookcase.

No comments: